UNECA Vacancy 2021 – Very recently (November 19, 2021), the officials of the UNECA ( ዩኤንኢሲሀ) invites Experienced applicants for the total Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section positions.
UNECA has released an Official Notification for the posts of Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section Vacancy from Advanced university passed candidates interested in UNECA Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section Online / Offline application can apply before December , 21. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply UNECA Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section job opening at official website.
UNECA Vacancy 21 – Here we have come up with an update regarding the release of the UNECA Vacancy 21 Notification. Whereas the officials of UNECA are providing Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section Vacancies. Candidates can make use of this opportunity to shine themselves by working in UNECA Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section Jobs 21. Moreover, interested candidates by scrolling down this page can find the UNECA Vacancy 21 Application Process in the below sections.
UNECA Vacancy 2021 Summary:
|Job Name: .||Senior Human Resources Assistant|
|Job Posted on:||November 19, 2021|
|Deadline:||January 01 , 2021|
UNECA Vacancy 2021:
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application (January 01 , 2021). For more information please read the full article.
Chief of Section Communications and Media Relations Section Positions
Full Time / Part Time
Job Posted on:
November 19, 2021.
January 01 , 2021.
Application Process :
Online / Offline.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in communication, journalism, international relations, public administration or related fields is required. A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in public information, journalism, international relations, public administration or related area is required.
- Relevant experience in an international organization is desirable.
- Experience with crafting and leading large-scale advocacy activities aimed at policy influence and adoption at the international level, especially on social and economic transformation issues, is desirable.
- Experience managing professional social media presence in an international setting is desirable
Job Application Procedure:
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents to the UNECA Office or Via E-mail.
through Apply Online – Online Link