UNECA Vacancy 2021 – Very recently (November 20, 2021), the officials of the UNECA ( ዩኤንኢሲሀ) invites Experienced applicants for the total Programme Management Assistant positions.
UNECA has released an Official Notification for the posts of Programme Management Assistant Vacancy from High school diploma passed candidates interested in UNECA Programme Management Assistant Online / Offline application can apply before December , 21. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply UNECA Programme Management Assistant job opening at official website.
UNECA Vacancy 2021 – Here we have come up with an update regarding the release of the UNECA Vacancy 21 Notification. Whereas the officials of UNECA are providing Programme Management Assistant Vacancies. Candidates can make use of this opportunity to shine themselves by working in UNECA Programme Management Assistant Jobs 21. Moreover, interested candidates by scrolling down this page can find the UNECA Vacancy 21 Application Process in the below sections.
UNECA Vacancy 2021 Summary:
|Job Name: .||Senior Human Resources Assistant|
|Job Posted on:||November 20, 2021|
|Deadline:||December 17, 2021|
UNECA Vacancy 2021:
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application (December 17, 2021). For more information please read the full article.
Programme Management Assistant Positions
Full Time / Part Time
Job Posted on:
November 20, 2021.
December 17 , 2021.
Application Process :
Online / Offline.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must have passed the United Nations Global General Servies Test (GGST). Refer to Special Notices section for additional information about the GGST.
- Seven (7) years of experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related area.
- Experience in procurement, audit or related area is required.
- Experience in managing procurement in support of a development programme with multiple thematic areas is desirable.
- Experience in using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, including the procurement process, is desirable.
Job Application Procedure:
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents to the UNECA Office or Via E-mail.
through Apply Online – Online Link