Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 – Very recently (July 22, 2021), the officials of the Oromia Insurance Company (የኦሮሚያ መድን ድርጅት) invites Experienced applicants for the total 03 Underwriting Officer & Secretary/Cashier positions.
Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 Summary:
Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 – Here we have come up with an update regarding the release of the Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 Notification. Whereas the officials of Oromia Insurance Company are providing 03 Underwriting Officer & Secretary/Cashier Vacancies. Candidates can make use of this opportunity to shine themselves by working in Oromia Insurance Company Underwriting Officer & Secretary/Cashier Jobs 2021. Moreover, interested candidates by scrolling down this page can find the Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 Application Process in the below sections.
- Organization: Oromia Insurance Company.
- Job Name: Underwriting Officer & Secretary/Cashier.
- Category: Bank Job.
- Company Type: Private.
- Location: Oromia.
- Job Posted on: July 22, 2021.
- Deadline: July 30, 2021.
- Number of Positions: 03 – positions with EXP.
Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021:
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application (July 30, 2021). For more information please read the full article.
Underwriting Officer & Secretary/Cashier Positions
Oromia Insurance Company
Job Posted on:
July 22, 2021.
July 30, 2021.
Application Process :
Online / Offline.
- Underwriting Officer – First Degree in Management or Accounting or Economics or Marketing or Banking and Insurance or related field.
- Secretary/Cashier – Diploma/ Level IV in secretarial Science & Office Management or Accounting.
- Underwriting Officer – A minimum of two years underwriting/ Claims or relevant work experience.
- Secretary/Cashier – A minimum of two years of work experience in secretarial service preferably in insurance industry.
Job Application Procedure:
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents to the Oromia Insurance Company Office or Via E-mail.