ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021 – Very recently (November 11, 2021), the officials of the ADA International Team Leader( አዳ ዓለም አቀፍ ቡድን መሪ) invites Experienced applicants for the International Team Leader positions.
ADA International Team Leader has released an Official Notification for the posts International Team Leader Vacancy from Postgraduate Degree passed candidates interested in ADA International Team Leader International Team Leader Online / Offline application can apply before November 30, 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply ADA International Team Leader International Team Leader job opening at official website.
ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021 – Here we have come up with an update regarding the release of the ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021 Notification. Whereas the officials of ADA International Team Leader are providing International Team Leader Vacancies. Candidates can make use of this opportunity to shine themselves by working in ADA International Team Leader International Team Leader Jobs 2021. Moreover, interested candidates by scrolling down this page can find the ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021 Application Process in the below sections.
ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021 Summary:
|Organization: .||ADA International Team Leader|
|Job Name: .||International Team Leader|
|Job Posted on:||November 11, 2021|
|Deadline:||November 30, 2021|
ADA International Team Leader Vacancy 2021:
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application (November 30, 2021). For more information please read the full article.
International Team Leader Positions
ADA International Team Leader
Full Time / Part Time
Job Posted on:
November 11, 2021.
November 30, 2021.
Application Process :
Online / Offline.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. Development Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Peace and Security Studies)
- At least 8 years proven experience in managing international development cooperation projects, including financial responsibility. Experience in managing large EU funded projects is an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in providing support to government stakeholders, intergovernmental
- organizations and/or international organizations on institutional strengthening;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Experience in organisational development and/or capacity building is a strong asset;
- Experience in the Peace & Security sector is an asset;
- Work experience in managing satellite offices is an asset;
- Knowledge on how to manage grant schemes, service and works contracts is desirable;
- Understanding of international development cooperation principles and quality standards;
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to actual workload and capacity to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and oral English is required, fluency in other relevant languages (like French or German) is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills with practical experience in Microsoft applications;
- Previous experience in the Horn of Africa Region is an advantage.
Job Application Procedure:
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents to the ADA International Team Leader Office or Via E-mail.
through Apply Online – Online Link